Even though there are no guarantees, there are several elements that need to be in place to become pregnant with twins or triplets. Here are some of the possible elements, in no particular order:
1) If you already have other children;
2) If you are over 30 years old;
3) Chances are even greater if you are over 35 years old;
4) The closer they are to you on your family tree;
5) If you used infertility assistance; and
6) They will start on your family tree somewhere and perhaps you will be the one who will get things started.
I could add here that if you have one spontaneous set of multiples, i.e. no infertility assistance, it is said that you can up your chances by 50% of having multiples again in a subsequent pregnancy. There is one family who had nine children, including four sets of twins.
Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( None so far )